|Example: "new york" +arri* -rental.|
Try this first! If you are hiring one of the following, it's best to search by Category, then Territory. First select...
| LA photographer needed for TV Series ART with JL Productions|
(LA - USA California - South), At Once for Up to three months. If this ad is still up we still need people. We welcome people of ALL skill levels. We need a photographer for one 3 hour photo shoot that takes place on
November 4th, 2014. We placed this far in advance because you may also have a chance to work in August, September and October for our meetings as well. We will pay 2 photographers to work throughout November (Nov 4-Nov 26) because our shoot is scheduled through November. But right now this ad is for one day. We strictly own all copyright to the photos but we will pick a couple out for you to use in your portfolio. We must repeat: We own all copyright for print ads, promo use or any other use. Make no mistake about that. You waive your rights to own the photos. We fully realize that you deserve extra pay for waiving those right so please include it in your rate. If interested we will send a letter of intent that must be signed within 24 hours. We will not answer any email that does not give us an estimate of how much you will charge for three hours of photos. No touch ups needed. Simply run them through lightroom and send them to us. We want at least 120 photos over three hours. That is 40 photos per hour. We answer all questions by phone so if you dislike using the phone please please please don't apply. We only answer emails if you include a portfolio. We especially like photographers who have action photos in their portfolio because we want action photos taken. If you know that you don't have any action photos in your portfolio please take the time to take a photo of a bird in flight and send that to us on a dropbox link. Seriously. This is serious because many photographers don't understand the fine art of taking action photos. Also if you have anything that separates you from other photographers such as your photo used on a magazine cover, you have EXTREMELY SURREAL AND COLORFUL artistic photos, you have 200,000 Instagram followers, fluent Arabic language speaker, you have major TV show or Film experience or anything unique. Remember: We will not answer any email that does not give an estimate for the 3 hour shoot on Nov 4th, 2014. You have the added option (not required) of giving an estimate for working 10 hours per day (6 hours per day of work minus 4 hours of lunch and breaks), 17 days from Nov 4 through Nov 26, 2014. Optional: We give preference to those who either have their own studio and light stand and lights (and trick lights) so we can have 3 point lighting or who include the name of a rental photo studio that they can rent and include rented lights in your price. Also, if you have an IMDB page with photographer work on it please provide it but it is not needed. That is all optional. Whether you work one day or many days, IMDB and screen credit is guaranteed. LGBTQI and all religions welcome. Breaks given for Salah. No Angry people please. Thanks everyone. .
| Photographer with Summers at LREI|
(New York City - USA New York/New Jersey), June 25th for 20. Position available:
Photographer Dates and Hours:
Camp Season: June 30th-August 8th, Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm
End of Season Celebration: August 9th, evening Requirements in advance of the camp season:
Orientation: June 25th-27th, 10am-6pm *Must be available for all dates, with no exceptions Program Description
This day camp is the summer program of LREI, an historic Progressive Education school located in the West Village. Our priority is to offer a safe, creative, engaging place for children to grow in the summertime. We foster a non-competitive, welcoming environment for all children who attend. Children are encouraged to make new friends, and to participate in fun activities that interest them and provide opportunities to learn new skills. Job Description
Responsibilities of Photographers include:
-Shoot camp Homegroups and activities, including off-site weekly Field Trips.
-Shoot and edit 2-3 slideshows per week, with approved music and titles.
-Maintain database of all photo and archive daily.
-Post photos to family Blog.
-Create two lengthy end-of-season camp slideshows.
-Report daily to Media Coordinator.
-Work collaboratively with other members of Media Team. Salary: begins at $4,200 for the camp season Job Qualifications
Minimum three years experience as a professional photographer. Must have experience photographing family or children’s programs. BFA or MFA in Photography preferred. Candidate ideally has his/her own DSLR camera and is willing to use it daily both on and off-site. Extensive knowledge of Photoshop. Experience making quality work on time within very tight deadlines. Ability to work collaboratively with Media Team and communicate effectively with and take direction from Media Coordinator, in addition to camp administrators. Samples of work or link to website required. For more information about the program go to: summers.lrei.org To apply, email a resume with links to work and a cover letter to: email@example.com. Please write PHOTOGRAPHER APPLICANT in the header. .
| DP & Photographer For Premiere Event with Orchard Winfield Productions|
(New York City - USA New York/New Jersey), 6/22/14 for 1 day. OW Productions is seeking experienced and enthusiastic event crew members to take part in its Series Premiere Event for the new series People you Know hosted by a star of RuPaul’s Drag Race. People you Know is an edgy and provocative series where the 7 deadly sins corrupt a group of thirty somethings destroying any chance for happiness as they strive to discover love, achieve their dreams, while surviving the drama in New York City. We will premiere the 2-part pilot and having live musical performances from the musicians of the series. We are looking for candidates who can work within a fast pace event while maintaining high quality standards. The event will kick off NYC Gay Pride on June 23rd. Event and setup will run no longer than 4 hours.
We are seeking a small event team who are enthusiastic, talented, eager to gain more Film/TV experience. DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY (DP) w/MINIMAL EQUIPMENT: (Single man job. Live filming within a crowd & celebrity interview experience a plus): We are seeking an energetic DP with a quick eye for detail and a smooth shooting style. Must be comfortable engaging with principal actors, host & audience with a preset list of questions. EVENT COORIDNATOR/PROD. MANAGER: Looking for an experienced and meticulous Coordinator/PM who can handle & conduct every moment of the event.
- Highly organized, great communicator
- Manage Program/Event Schedules, Event Budget.
- Problem Solver
- Manage Event Team - Production Timing - Oversee EPAs
- Work closely with Producers & Event team PHOTOGRAPHER w/SMALL BASIC LIGHTING EQUIPMENT (Single man job) Seeking an artistic eye to capture behind the scenes & in the moment pictures within the event. Must have experience with lighting Step & Repeat properly & ability to work within a dimly lit event space.
- Photograph all principle actors, celebrity host, models & musicians.
- Capture guest reactions and behind the scene moments EVENT PRODUCTION ASSISTANT (EPA)
- Highly organized & clear communicator
- Fast on their feet and be a problem solver
- Responsible for guest list & conduct raffle.
- Assist principal cast, celebrity host, male models & musicians back stage
- Eyes and ears and assist with event. Compensation: $50/day for DP, Photographer, Event Coordinator. $10/hr for EPA's. Credit, lots of exposure, publicity & introduction to the New Media Film/TV market. If you are a serious, professional, positive, fun & a creative individual we would love to speak and work with you. If interested please send your resume with the duties corresponding to the position, equipment list (For DP, Photographer) & links of your work to John Dylan & Baltimore Russell. We thank you for your time and hope this will be something that will interest you. https://vimeo.com/channels/peopleyouknowpevent http://www.peopleyouknowtheseries.com .
| STILLS PHOTOGRAPHER with Machine Gum Productions|
(Toronto - Canada - Ontario), June 10 for One month (intermittent days). Attention photographers with a great eye and talent!
Amazing opportunity to build your portfolio on a professional doc shoot.
Looking for stills photographer to come in for a couple of hours to take some awesome set pics. Work is sporadically booked during June and first two weeks of July. Fixed dates will be communicated to shortlisted candidates. Photographers without sound muzzle on camera and incapable of taking awesome pictures with ambiant light, need not apply... This is volunteer but could lead to paid work for the right candidate on other bigger projects. Expenses covered. Please send a link to your work along with why you would be a good volunteer for us to firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants in advance, however due to volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. .
| Lighting Equipment Booker with Prolighting Ltd|
(London Fields - UK - England & Wales), ASAP for Full Time. ProLighting Recruitment ProLighting is a leading photographic lighting rental company working with some of the world’s biggest photographers, with minimal video based lighting. We are currently recruiting staff for the following position: Equipment Booker Required (AS ESSENTIAL): - Previous booking experience in a similar setting
- Knowledge of continuous or flash lighting (Stills camera knowledge advantageous)
- A passion and active interest in photography
- A highly organised approach to tasks
- A pro-active and self-motivated attitude
- Professionalism when liaising with high profile clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- A keenness to expand on knowledge of stills equipment
- Commitment to long hours when often required Full training in-house will be given and applicants can expect to build up in-depth knowledge of photographic lighting and the photographic industry. You should be willing to learn new skills and be able to work independently as well as part of a team. Full time offered but freelance considered, salaries dependent on experience. Please send a CV and a short cover note to: email@example.com. .
| Photography Producer with aramanstudio.com|
(Dubai - United Arab Emirates), 1st of July for 2 years minimum. A willingness to travel to Dubai for an interview is a must.
A valid and/or UAE transferable driving license is a must.
A UAE experience is a great plus. A Stills producer will coordinate all the logistics vital to a successful shoot, such as flights, accommodation, ground transportation, car transport, props, models, permissions etc, as well as handling the cash on a day-to-day level and of course, organising the location for the shoot to take place. Key Skills;
Estimating and budget management
Casting and talent management
Crew booking and management
Large body of industry contacts
Permitting and location management
Production planning, scheduling, call sheets
Concise information distribution between client, agents,
production managers, photographer/director, crew, talent
Accommodation and travel arrangements
Database and digital asset management as required
prepare a budget for the production;
control the overall planning of the production;
ensure compliance with regulations and codes of practice;
select crews and suppliers to meet production requirements;
identify and select talent;
scout, select, book and organise permissions for locations;
control the progress of productions; and supervise the post-production elements of completed shoot. We are looking for a producer who is highly motivated, multi-tasking individuals, who have the creative vision, the business acumen, and the single-minded determination to do whatever it takes to see that the shoot is produced to the best of everyone’s abilities. Sales and Marketing – Producers are responsible to get in touch with clients, acquiring new business and pitch/win for new projects. They meet potential clients (photographers, photographic agents, advertising agencies etc.) and introduce them to the range of options available in aramanstudio. Production – Producers are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the producing team. Producers are also in constant communication and consultation with the Photographer, Client, and with other key creative personnel, on and off set.
Unlike feature film or television, where it is rare to find one Producer who has the expertise and vision to exercise personal decision-making authority across all four phases of production, Stills Production requires dynamic multi-taskers able to function effectively in all area. Whilst Stills Producers do delegate some of these functions to Production Coordinator, the Producer is responsible for the majority of the producing functions throughout all the processes of the shoot. Qualifications/Experience
Applicants must demonstrate a successful track record in stills production and have substantial stills industry experience. .
| Wedding Photographer with Martin Kaluza|
(Stoke-on-Trent - UK - England & Wales), 30/08/2014 for 1 day photography.. Wedding photographer needed in Stoke-on-Trent area for the 30th August 2014. Confident with shooting weddings is a must. Due to low budget this is a low/no pay job and is best suited towards a photography with some experience already looking to further gain experience. You will be required on the day to photograph the wedding. A shot list will be given to you covering the event from start to finish including group shots. Photographing of the wedding is a must but editing is not essential as long as you transfer RAW copies of the images I can edit the images. Travel expenses can be covered and payment can be discussed. Please send examples of your work. .
| Event Photographer with Inner Temple Mooting Society|
(London - UK - England & Wales), 4th July for 2 Hours. Event Photographer required for legal mock trial competition at Inner Temple in central London. 2-3 Hours max in early evening on Friday 4th July 2014. This is a not-for-profit event funded in kind by Inner Temple. Payment will be £50.00 for the evening. No post work required on photos - just delivery of all raw files. Payment include all rights for future use of photos but photographer will be properly credited on every usage. Photographer must have own kit. Please link to examples of previous work on application. .
| DSLR Videographer/Photographer with Vistabee|
(UK / Scotland - UK - Scotland), ASAP for Freelancer. Freelance DSLR Movie makers and Photographers VistaBee Due to expansion, Vistabee is currently recruiting in the following cities: Glasgow, Stirling, Falkirk, Edinburgh We are a digital content creation platform, creating amazing videos and photography in the Real Estate sector. We're a rapidly growing company which is actively expanding our friendly, talented team.
We're recruiting freelance DSLR Movie Makers and Photographers in in the cities listed above. The freelance roles are flexible and designed to fit around your existing commitments. We generally look for part time freelancers who are available 3 days a week.
Pay is by means of competitive rates and working conditions are excellent, plus you get to be creative! Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Attend locations to create Movies, Photography and other digital assets as specified by VistaBee
* Be an excellent ambassador for VistaBee and its clients Experience Required: * Previous photography experience preferred
* Video, DSLR and/or Photography experience required (full training provided)
* You need to have your own professional or semi-professional DSLR camera equipment (or able to buy our recommended kit)
* Driving license and vehicle essential
* Must submit a background check to ensure safety for our clients Salary & Benefits:
* Competitive, upon application and paid on a job-by-job basis Applicants should email a full CV with a cover letter explaining in 100 words why they would be a great member of the VistaBee freelance team. Send us examples of your photography and video work via your own online link. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOUR SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIA OR IF YOU ARE NOT IN ONE OF THE SPECIFIED AREAS AS YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED .
| Photographer full frame camera with DejuPro|
(london - UK - England & Wales), 4th june 2014 for 2 hours. I am looking for photographer, to take some picture at an event, this will be for 2 hours, from 2-4pm on the 4th of June at a venue near Victoria station. please note that is for an upcoming company based on the the outcome there will be more as we needs a photographer on a regular bases. Please state your kit, the fee is £40.00 daniel .
| Photographers & Filmmakers with East End Film Festival|
(london - UK - England & Wales), 13th June for 2 weeks. Do you have a passion for film and have always wanted to work within the incredible live event of a film festival? The East End Film Festival is the biggest film festival in the UK, taking place between the 13th and 25th of June. We specialize in giving an opportunity to first and second time feature directors. We are looking for aspiring filmmakers and photographers to help capture the live events as well as Q&A’s that are taking place with Directors of the feature films. This is an exciting opportunity that puts you right in the heart of the film industry. If you are interested in applying you MUST have the following equipment: For Filmmakers – A camera, tripod and mic
For Photographers – A Camera Please be aware that the Festival takes place from Friday the 13th of June until Wednesday the 25th. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please email either Angelica at firstname.lastname@example.org or Paul at email@example.com , with a list of equipment that you have and the dates that you would be available to work. All expenses will be covered. We look forward to hearing from you! .
| Photographer/Videographer with 3CK Media|
(North Hollywood - USA California - South), June 16th for 2 days. Need a photographer/videographer to photograph and videotape 2 publicity events on June 19th and June 21st in Hollywood and North Hollywood. .
| Photographer/Filmmaker Intern with Chesher Cat Productions|
(Manhattan - USA New York/New Jersey), Immediate for Summer. Professional photographer and filmmaker looking for a tech savvy intern to assist in all facets of creative and business endeavors. Preferred skills and tasks:
- Mac computer - Photoshop, Lightroom, FCP 7, Social Media.
- photo editing
- creative (thinking and execution) This is not a gopher position – you will be learning and working directly with me. It is a summer internship of 2 days per week on the UWS in Manhattan with the potential of it turning into a paid position. College credit available to students. Candidates studying or with experience in Photography (digital and film) and/or filmmaking are preferred but all submissions will be considered. http://www.cheshercat.com After checking out my website, please submit your resume and a well-written cover letter about yourself and why you are interested in this internship. Also include your experience with each of the preferred skills listed above. .
| Stiil Photographer with iStream LLC|
(Chicago, - USA Illinois), June 7th, 2014 for One day only. Hello - We need an event still photographer for one day only with their own equipment in Chicago June 7th, 2014. You will be taking pictures of a group discussion in a large auditorium. Event will start around 7am and end around 5pm. When you are done we will need all the photos and 100% rights to print and reprint in perpetuity. Please send me your day rate and 2 references. Cheers,
| Sales and Marketing Manager with Klick Events|
(Toronto - Canada - Ontario), Immediately for Full Time. Klick Events represents a roster of top-tier photographers for special events such as festivals, concerts, conferences and corporate functions.
We offer a selection of unique services that include on-site printing, live projected social-media feeds and custom green-screen backgrounds.
Klick Events is a subsidiary of Digital Attractions Inc.
We are looking to hire an experienced professional to oversee all of the sales and marketing for Klick Events.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry and agency contacts
- Create growth and contribute new business developments
- Organize, develop and implement sales strategies
- Negotiate contract agreements between event planners and top brands
- Coordinate effectively with Photographers for the event execution
- Achieve monthly activity quotas
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly account acquisition and revenue assignments Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience in Event Sales
- Proven track record in the events industry
- In depth knowledge of event sales and practices
- Knowledge of photography/ event photography
- Demonstrated ability to generate revenue
- Have key industry contacts
- Great presentation & communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter, engaging personality
- Works well individually and in a team environment
- Must be comfortable cold calling/emailing
- Competitive base and monthly commission
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
| Photographer with Simonet Productions|
(Union Market - USA Dist. Columbia), 6/14/14 for One day. We need a photographer with own gear to shoot publicity stills of an event at Union Market with us Saturday, June 14th, from 8am to 6pm. Footage will be downloaded at the end of day.
$150 for the day.
Please send resume, portfolio, recent work. Thank you! .
| Location Co-Ordinator with Focus Locations|
(Camden, London, NW1 - UK - England & Wales), Early August for Permanent. Role: Location Co-ordinator
Duration: Full time
Where: Office-based role in Camden, London NW1
Salary: Realistic OTE: £26k - £28k+ per annum
Basic: £22k – £24k per annum Focus Locations, a dynamic agency providing a diverse and inspirational range of locations to the photographic industry, is recruiting for a new Location Co-ordinator to join the team.
Focus is a truly exciting company to work for. With its start-up energy, talented team and inspiring culture, every day offers a new challenge and the opportunity to develop and push yourself and the company to new heights.
Come and fulfil your potential at an agency with vision, during an exciting period of innovation and growth. About Us
Focus is a location library catering primarily to the photographic industry. We launched in February 2012 to operate alongside our sister company The Collective, the UK’s leading location agency for film and TV; and Canvas Events, London’s foremost event venue platform.
Our unique position within The Collective Group means that we have access to an unparalleled database of locations - from aspirational homes to decommissioned industrial sites, medieval castles to submarines. We pride ourselves on the diversity of our portfolio and our ability to creatively interpret our clients’ briefs, finding the perfect location for their shoot.
As a result we are privileged to work on a wide range of projects – from editorial photo shoots for publications such as Vogue, Elle and Dazed and Confused, through to advertising shoots for brands such as Adidas, Burberry & John Lewis, as well as low-key filming enquiries such as ‘behind the scenes’ fashion films and talking heads interviews. Job Role
We are seeking a motivated, target driven, highly-organised candidate with excellent communication and business skills and a keen interest in pursuing a career within a successful start-up company. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to contribute their own ideas to our development.
The role comes with a well-deserved and highly attractive bonus package based on team performance in reaching and exceeding income targets. For the full job description please follow the link to our website Interested?
If you are a charismatic, talented and enthusiastic individual with the drive and determination to be a huge success and make a big impact in our organisation, please send your CV and a cover letter to Lottie Quinn: Lottie@focus-locations.co.uk
The closing date for applications is 10am on Monday 7th July 2014, but we will start reviewing applications as soon as received. Instructions surrounding the next stage of your candidacy will then be sent by email. Ideal start date: Early August 2014 .
| Location Manager with Tasha Smith|
(Los Angeles - USA California - South), ASAP for now until early July. We are seeking a location manager for an upcoming short film set to shoot in late June/early July. The script was written by a well known actress. We will need 3 or 4 locations to shoot at in the Los Angeles area over 4 shoot days. Responsibilities will include: - assessing and interpreting scripts or story boards to get an understanding of the location required;
- meeting with the director and designer to discuss projects and working to their creative vision;
- collating ideas and undertaking research using resources such as the internet, specialist location libraries, local and regional film commissions and agencies;
- visiting and photographing locations appropriate to budget in order to assess suitability;
- making preliminary inquiries regarding access, parking and location use;
- liaising with the director to discuss and show ideas and photographs;
- collating practical information on potential locations, such as hotels for accommodating the crew and cast
- liaising with key members of the production team to assess visual and technical specifications;
- researching locations thoroughly to ensure no disruptive noises or events are likely to occur during the shoot;
- negotiating access and drawing up a contract with location owners;
- organizing permissions for access, for example, with local authorities and the police;
- scheduling crew arrival dates and times and keeping all parties informed on site;
- ensuring the technical specifications for equipment, power sources and crew accommodation on site are met;
- ensuring compliance with health and safety and security requirements and undertaking risk assessments;
- distributing maps and directions to locations, often known as movement orders, to ensure all services and crews reach the locations as directly, safely and quickly as possible;
- providing all relevant support information to all services and crew;
- arranging schedules for the day with the assistant director to ensure continuity;
- managing the location on the day and resolving practical or people- related problems as they arise;
- supervising location support staff throughout the process;
- dealing with members of the public who may intrude upon a shooting location;
- ensuring the final clearing up ('the wrap') runs smoothly and thanking site owners. This is a paid position and great opportunity to collaborate with industry professionals. .
| EBAY SPECIALIST with AuctionSetup|
(on site in North Miami - USA Florida), immediately for 20. Fast-Paced, reputable and well-established North Miami Video Production and Rental Firm is looking for and EBAY SPECIALIST to sell video & audio equipment. This person will be responsible for managing and existing successful eBay account. We have more than 3000 positive feedback ratings. Candidate should possess the following: • Ability to pay attention to detail • Ability to work independently • Must have extensive experience selling on eBay • Should be familiar with standard procedures, concepts
and practices within eBay community • Knowledge of video and audio equipment is a big plus • Ability to communicate with potential customers
via-telephone and e-mail To get an idea about us please check www.auctionsetup.com Full-time and part-time positions available. Several shifts and flexible hours available.
Bilingual English/Spanish a big plus but not required. Serious experience selling on eBay is required for this position. We have thousands of items for you to research, photograph, list and maintain. Please DO NOT CALL. .
| Line Producer with Amanacliq Singapore Pte Ltd|
(City - Singapore), Immediate for Permanent. **Only Singaporeans and PRs need apply. Amanacliq Singapore is an Advertising media solutions company specialising in Stills Photography, representing international photographers, illustrators and CG artists in the local market. With sister companies located in Shanghai and Tokyo, we are a dynamic company expanding rapidly in the region. Opportunities to grow within the group are plentiful as the successful candidate will be in touch with the regional offices on a regular basis. We are currently looking for a budding Line Producer to join our Singapore office. The right candidate should be keen to learn, responsible, organised, able to work independantly and able to think on their feet. Experience with the demands for high quality work in the advertising industry will be beneficial but not crucial. The successful applicant will work closely with the EP on Stills Photography Productions including casting, location recce and ad hoc duties as well as assist in representing a large roster of artists to regional agency clients. This is a permanent position at a graduate to mid level, and the renumeration will correspond with the candidate’s experience. Please reply with your CV as well as your expected salary. Thank you for your interest in this position. .