|Example: "new york" +arri* -rental.|
Try this first! If you are hiring one of the following, it's best to search by Category, then Territory. First select...
| Rental Sales Associate with Calumet Photographic|
(London - UK - England & Wales), Immediate for Probationary Period Applicable. Our company started in Chicago in 1939 with a handful of cameras and a big idea. Now we’re global players with stores across the UK, Netherlands and Germany. Calumet offer an unmatched range of top brand cameras, lenses, filters, lighting equipment, camera bags and cases, video equipment, printers, ink, paper and software. Full-Time Rental Sales Associate Drummond Street Branch, London Euston
We are currently looking to recruit a confident, motivated and dedicated individual to join our successful and established Rental team working from our Drummond Street store. Candidates should have a proven passion for photography and ideally solid general knowledge and understanding of photographic equipment and techniques. Vital to this role are excellent administration skills, a professional telephone manner, good customer service experience and keen to learn are all essential pre-requisites.In addition we expect our staff to demonstrate commitment, enthusiasm and display a positive ‘can do’ attitude, willing to go that ‘extra mile’ when needed. Additional and on-going training will be given to the successful candidate offering not only the opportunity to provide world class expert knowledge to our customers, but a chance for you to improve your personal knowledge of photographic products. This role is ideally suited to someone who is looking for an opportunity to grow and develop their own personal photographic knowledge whilst working in a fun and challenging environment. Benefits include access to the latest high end photographic equipment outside of work and a generous staff discount, pension scheme, commission etc. Full-time Associates currently work a 37.5 hour week on a rota system operating between 08.00 to 19.00 hours, Monday – Sunday. If you wish to apply for this role please forward a covering email/letter and C.V. clearly identifying experience to: Simon Browitt – Rental Manager .
| Content Writer with Victoria Warehouse|
(Manchester - UK - England & Wales), Immediately for Permanent long-term position. CONTENT WRITER / MARKETING ASSISTANT This is a part-time vacancy
Salary: 3 full days a week based on £16,000 pro rata - Write 3 weekly blogs with a creative and engaging voice that promote the Victoria Warehouse brand, related events and other topics of interests in order to generate traffic to the VW website, to be dispersed through the VW social media channels.
- Interview guest artists or collectives in order to promote events through the blog, before, during or after events where applicable.
- Liaise with our SEO consultant to produce back-of-house content on request.
- Distribute content through Google +, Live Wire, Twitter, Facebook and other social media channels.
- To raise awareness of Victoria Warehouse through all available platforms including sites such as Wikipedia.
- Monitor audience engagement with the Victoria Warehouse website and social media channels through demographics gathered by VW’s SEO consultant.
- Create relevant campaigns to increase our brand awareness and expand audience reach.
- Maximise engagement by planning effective and creative marketing strategies with the Victoria Warehouse sales, marketing and design team.
- Overseeing the production of digital content for the Victoria Warehouse website when required.
- Monitoring all digital content produced in-house and by visiting clients.
- Uploading videos and photographs to the VW site galleries as appropriate.
- Liaise with guest photographers and ensure that VW events are captured and documented in-line with the VW brand.
- Liaise with the VW’s in-house production company Inglenook Productions to capture video footage in-line with the VW brand, to be distributed via the website and social media channels.
- When required, photograph smaller events held at VW and post-edit in line with the Victoria Warehouse ‘Brand Bible’.
- Write any media-facing copy as and when required.
- Archive all digital content.
- Liaise with the Victoria Warehouse graphic designers to produce support content for the company.
- Liaise with and support the Head of Marketing and Sales Team.
- Understand The Victoria Warehouse brand, the company ethos and the trajectory of the business
________________________________________ To apply please write two creative blogs on two separate topics of your choice and submit with your CV to email@example.com by the end of play on Monday 15th December. Please visit Victoria Warehouse’s blog at www.victoriawarehouse.com/blog for blog examples that you are encouraged to use as a guide for tone, style and length. However, your own style and creative identity must be present. .
| Real Estate Movie Shooter Bee with Vistabee|
(Glasgow, Edinburgh, Lowlands - UK - Scotland), Immediate for 20. Real Estate Movie Shooter Bee VistaBee is the UK's market leading online video marketing platform, an established high growth business within the media-tech space. Due to expansion we are now seeking an experienced Videographer and photographers to join our thriving team. Locations: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Stirling, Dundee and Scotland in general. We are a digital content creation platform, creating amazing videos and photography in the Real Estate, Travel, News, Food markets. We're recruiting Freelance Videographer & Photographer - UK wide, and are looking for outgoing, dependable, hard working individuals looking to work around your existing clients and commitments. Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Attend locations to create Movies, Photography and other digital assets as specified by VistaBee
* Be an excellent ambassador for VistaBee and its clients
* Provide a high standard of work consistently as demanded by our clients. Experience Required:
* Previous photography experience required - you must have talent and be willing to learn new skills
* Video, DSLR experience required (full training provided)
* You will require your own professional DSLR equipment and insurance
* Driving license and vehicle essential All candidates will be required to pass a background check to ensure safety for our clients. Salary & Benefits:
* Competitive, upon application and paid on a job-by-job basis
* Circa £1000 to £2000 on average a month, part time, 3 days a week (£25-40/hour) Applicants should email a full CV with a cover letter explaining in 100 words why they would be a great member of the VistaBee freelance team. Send us examples of your photography and video work via your own online link. .
| Producer, and Assistant Producer with Milk Photographie|
(Singapore - Singapore), Immediate, or latest Feb 2015 for 1 year or more. Milk Photographie welcomes you to join our team in the following Full-time positions: 1. Producer
2. Assistant Producer
3. Intern / Photographer's Assistant As long as you have relevant experience in Film & TV/Print production or as a photographer's assistant, please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your 1. Name 2. Contact Number 3. CV. Especially for the roles of Producer and Assistant Producer, we are looking for independent, hard-working individuals with passion to produce for print advertisement photoshoots. Job scope includes managing budgets, casting for talents, location scout, props sourcing, doing callsheets / project timelines, and ensure smooth delivery of photoshoot images to our print advertisement clients. If you have relevant experience producing for either TV or photography shoots, and you're a resourceful person who can think fast on your feet, we would love to hear from you! Looking forward to your applications. Thank you ! .
| Event video man with Yellow Purple Production|
(Hong Kong - China - Hong Kong/Guangdong), 7 Dec 2014 for freelance base,. Event Videoman and Photographer needs ( for Hong Kong )
compensation: Depends on Experience
Shooting date: 7 Dec 2014
Part-time: We are looking for freelance event video man and photographer. Upcoming shooting: 7 Dec 2014
Camera: two cameraman with camera
Service: filming only
Delivery: all raw footage Interested parties, Please send us your job reference, Working experience , owned equipment and expected rate of a half day and full day service. It can be a long term partnership Thanks .
| Photographer - Brussels with Ramon Vila|
(Brussels - Belgium), To be confirmed for To be confirmed. We are seeking freelance Photographers in Brussels with own equipment. Must have excellent English. French desirable. Must be based in or around BRUSSELS. .
| Photographer's Assistant with Play Productions|
(Los Angeles - USA California - South), SUN 12/7/14 for 1 day. We are a production company that handles all digital content formats. We have a branded still photography shoot this SUN 12/7 and are looking to hire a photographer's assistant. The rate is $250 for the day. Applicant must have experience with digi-teching on a MacBook Pro running Capture One Pro. The camera is a Canon 5D Mark III so experience with this camera is a plus. Please send your resume/links via e-mail and we'll get back to you. Thanks. .
| STILL PHOTOGRAPHER with American Film Institute|
(Los Angeles - USA California - South), December 11th for One week. STILL PHOTOGRAPHER needed for American Film Institute short film. Starts next Thursday, December 11th (with the 13th and 14th off) and wraps December 18th. This is an unpaid position. Preferably 1+ year experience, but not required. .
| Social Media Intern with Dog the Cat|
(LES/NYC - USA New York/New Jersey), Now for Up to three months or more. Hello! I'm a successful photographer/videographer/editor who's currently looking to establish and expand my web presence. I am a published photographer of art nudes, with 3 books and my own reality show on Playboy TV. I'm looking for someone to help get me up to speed with social media that is available to come once or twice a week. You should be savvy and well versed in all social media platforms. Experience with website building HUGE plus as my current site is in a bit of disarray.
Among potential responsibilities: * Creating cohesive web presence I.e. connecting website/Instagram/Facebook/Tumblr/Vimeo/etc. together
* Updating personal website
* Maintaining Instagram account
* Updating my Tumblr account
* Probably more things that I can't think of at the moment This is a great opportunity for college students that are interested in making contacts in the art/entertainment world. College credit available. At the moment I can offer a daily stipend to cover transportation and food. If you really knock it out of the park we can discuss compensation as a long term social media manager. .
| VIDEOGRAPHER AND PHOTOGRAPHER with NYLON MEDIA|
(Austin - USA Texas), December 12, 2014 for 1 Day. Looking for a videographer and a photographer to shoot an event in Austin, TX this Friday, December 12. Videographer must have audio equipment. .
| FILMMAKER & PHOTOGRAPHER with Hayley Nolan|
(london - UK - England & Wales), ASAP for 3 hrs shoot + edit. I'm a British scriptwriter and Actress over in LA (www.HayleyNolan.com) and am looking to collaborate with a FILMMAKER and STILLS PHOTOGRAPHER on a couple of interesting, concept shoot while I'm back in London in December. STYLE
Dark. Gritty. Screwed up. Sexy. Arty. Pushing the boundaries. The stills and footage will be seen by influential producers and directors when I return to Hollywood in January so am looking to make an impact!
I want to shoot both a SHORT FILM and an exciting STILL PHOTOGRAPHY SHOOT next week at an interesting London venue, THE SHORT is intended for the international Film Festivals. PAYMENT
Everyone is volunteering their time and talent for free - we're on the classic but creative Zero Budget - including the venue, so if you would be interested in a film collaboration, or would like to play around with shots for your portfolio then this could be for you!
I CAN PROVIDE:
- credit in the film & on IMDB.
- Stills from the shoot to use for your own marketing.
- A full Behind-The-Scenes article on in my magazine column for internet giants She Radiance who have over 30 million page views & over 10 million unique users per month publicising.
- Entry of the film into festivals.
- Links to your site from my own with photos. IF INTERESTED PLEASE GET IN TOUCH ASAP WITH EXAMPLES OF YOUR WORK. YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO SHOOT NEXT WEEK & FREE TO EDIT THE FOOTAGE IN TIME FOR NO LATER THAN THE FIRST WEEK IN JANUARY. .
| DSLR Operator/Photographer with Bearboyd Films|
(Hull - UK - England & Wales), 21/12/14 for 4 Hours. Looking for a DSLR operator for up to 4 hours work maximum. Will be required to provide back-up as a 2nd shooter and as a Photographer. Experience in DSLR shooting in challenging lighting conditions is a benefit. .
| Photographer/videographer with DreamLove Films|
(New York - USA New York/New Jersey), December 19 for December 19-December21. We are shooting a short film and looking for someone to be our still photographer and behind the scenes videographer. We have a great location on 5th avenue in Manhattan and you'd be working with a great crew in a professional environment. The short will be submitted to festivals in the Us, Canada and Europe. Please attach to your email a link to your work and feel free to contact us for more info. All expenses covered. .
| Stills Photographer/ B-Roll with DL Films|
(New York City - USA New York/New Jersey), December 19th 2014 for 3 days. Experienced Stills Photographer who can also shoot Behind the Scenes footage and who is excited to work on a short film with a great creative team this coming weekend from December 19th until the 21st. The team is looking for a collaborator who is able to provide great visuals as well as capture moments and the mood on set. Description:
The shoot will take place in 2 different locations: a park and in a great apartment in the Flatiron district.
The film will be presented to film festivals in the US and Europe. Please provide a link to website or portfolio.
Serious & available candidates only.
All expenses will be covered. .
| Assistant Director with The Peasant Life|
(Bronx, NY - USA New York/New Jersey), 12/30 and 01/2 -01/03-01/4 for 4 day shoot. A couple in their 20's tries to survive in NYC with their useless Art school degrees. The Peasant Life is a web-series that follows the life of Neil and Amelia, a young couple in their 20’s struggling to make it in NYC, both in their career paths and their relationship. Their lives are affected by the comedic awkwardness of everyday life and the hardships of surviving either organically or chemically (through medication) in the city that makes you give the best of you. Through Neil and Amelia we discover the life of their friends and acquaintances that struggle through similar hardships of modern life. PILOT: When biological photographer, Amelia Hanssen, loses her job and is kicked out of her apartment by her old roommate. She moves in with her college friend Neil; and they quickly develop a kind-of-not-so-defined relationship. Complications start when she discovers that her new 'boyfriend' has a bad case of anxiety disorder and that her dreams to become an 'organic' fashion photographer are tougher than she originally thought. WE ARE LOOKING TO REPLACE A PREVIOUS AD. A PRELIMINARY SCHEDULE HAS BEEN CREATED. YOU WOULD WORK CLOSELY WITH DIRECTOR TO FIGURE OUT ON-SET LOGISTICS. .
| EBAY/PROFESSIONAL VIDEO EQUIPMENT SALES with AuctionSetup|
(on site in North Miami - USA Florida), immediately for 20. Fast-Paced, reputable and well-established North Miami Video Production and Rental Firm is looking for and EBAY SPECIALIST to sell video & audio equipment. This person will be responsible for managing and existing successful eBay account. We have more than 3200 positive feedback ratings. Candidate should possess the following: • Ability to pay attention to detail • Ability to work independently • Must have extensive experience selling on eBay • Should be familiar with standard procedures, concepts
and practices within eBay community • Knowledge of video and audio equipment is a big plus • Ability to communicate with potential customers
via-telephone and e-mail To get an idea about us please check www.auctionsetup.com Full-time and part-time positions. Very flexible hours available.Night and Weekend work is available. Bilingual English/Spanish a big plus but not required. Serious experience selling on eBay is required for this position. We have thousands of items for you to research, photograph, list and maintain. Please DO NOT CALL. .
| editor with kanganfilms|
(DELHI NCR - India), 23-11-13 for as long as one can work. We currently required Editors , Photoshop Artist , Videographer and Photographers.
Candidate who is looking to build his or her carrier in wedding industry should apply.
People outside Delhi need not to apply thanks
Sonal Shikha .
| BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER with Eternal Photography|
(Harrow - UK - England & Wales), IMMEDIATE for FULL TIME. -main duties & responsibilities suitable candidate must have a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role and a minimum of 3 years experience in a photography background the suitable applicant must have experience of photography in order to expand the existing business. Knowledge in videography would be an added bonus must be comfortably able to photograph multicultural events independentaly and as part of a team we have a wide range of clients from different backgrounds and communities therefore the ability to liase with customers is important and the candidate must be able to determine the range of services required and must deliver to our current standards. assess & expand the exisiting business into a larger market offering services to companies & hotels for their functions. To be able to develop the business in private functions and corporate events assess the requirements of the target market develop sales strategies, analyse reactions to services & packages & prices offered from time to time compile sales figures, prepare proposals for marketing campaigns & undertake market research undertake promotional activites
handle customer accounts
set up links with companies for promotional work. Good networking skills will be helpful keep financial records for each customer and work to a budget.
salary range £30,600 applications by email to
for the attention of sean almeida area : harrow .
| Production Assistant with Laundry Service|
(Deer Valley / Salt Lake CIty - USA Utah), January 1 for Four Days (Jan 1 - 4). We are looking for a Production Assistant for a photography shoot for a luxury hotel in Deer Valley, during the dates of January 1-4, 2015. Responsibilities include supporting the photographer throughout the shoot and ensuring that production runs on time. Expenses for the job will be covered. Requirements:
• 1-2 years experience
• Background in managing talent and scheduling
• Able to multi-task
• Must have a car
• Must live in the Salt Lake City area or willing to drive to Deer Valley
• Bonus: experience dealing with wardrobing .
| Creative Interns with Yo Friedman|
(Bushwick, Brooklyn - USA New York/New Jersey), 12/10/14 for You will set your hours. Seeking Production / Social Media/Casting Interns compensation: No Pay - Associate Producer Credit and School Credit
Yo Friedman Productions is currently seeking an intern to work on the drama/comedy webseries Hysterical Historical Hillary. The first episode will air Feb 14, 2015 on Vimeo. Seek Interns with a variety of skill sets: writing, directing, production/finance, graphic design, social media, props, set design, hair, wardrobe, makeup, etc. Unpaid internship, but will offer Letter of Recommendation upon completion, resume entry, and some additional perks. Interns can receive an "Associate Producer" IMDB credit as well as school credit (school credit would only be relevant if the intern was a student). Social Media Intern: We are currently seeking an intern to assist with the social media campaign for the film. This is not a labor intensive position and it will require a minimal commitment from our intern. The social media campaign will run from now until launch February - April. You can work remotely. Casting Intern: We need someone to help with the casting process. You will filter submissions, set up auditions. You will be asked your input. You can work remotely. Dec 10 - Jan 15 Production Intern: Next production shoot dates on weekends Jan 17, 18, 19, 25,26. Feb 7 & 8. You will be helping prep for the shoot and on the day of the shoot. You will help slate, take photos, help out wherever you may be needed. Meals provided on shoot days. Logline:
Hillary is a life coach who is her only client and desperate to get married. Subplot - Hillary’s teenaged neighbor Lucas was abandoned by his mom at an early age. He is obsessed with photographing homeless people You will learn and gain experience in the following areas
Casting - the casting process, protocol, organizing auditions, follow up, follow through.
Social Media - Developing new strategies for audience building.
Production - Experience with a professional crew and cast while on a set. Al Intern positions with be involved in pre production and production meetings. We can meet in the office or online via Google hangouts.
It would be great if Applicants have the following. If not, you will learn
- writing/communication skills.
- to keep a friendly, charismatic, and attractive attitude.
- Have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines If you'd like to apply for this exciting intern opportunity then please send your resume to email@example.com To learn more about the webseries please feel free to visit our
Facebook website : https://www.facebook.com/hystericalhistoricalhillary
Website in development : http://ow.ly/FjlNj
Twitter handle: @hhhwebseries .