I'm managing a group of military veterans and we are out to set world records on jet skis. We're also creating adaptive gear for wounded veterans to get out onto the water. We're going to be in Palm Beach in late March and need footage shot of the team for our website.
I'm looking for a vdeographer for a shoot at the Palm Beach Boat Show and out on the water as we're riding our jet skis. I need someone from March 25-27 for interviews, action footage of the team working together, riding skis...
Looking for a few miscellaneous crew members to help with a promotional video shooting in Naples Florida. We will be shooting about 4-5 days. We need people with experience moving and setting up lights and people who have experience moving and setting up RED camera equipment.
I'm looking for a Foley Artists in Orlando to join our team. We are a small group of indie filmmakers in Orlando and we are making a short film (40min) about the prevention of domestic violence. It would be great to have a Foley Artist on the rise (recent grad) or maybe an experienced Foley Artist with a bit of down time to help us out on this worthwhile project.
The job does not pay but whatever resources we have will go towards the promotion of the film. This could be a great...
Video Production Sales & Marketing Rep
Broadcast Productions - Miami, FL
Seeking a motivated Sales & Marketing Representative to work with a leading Video Production Company located in the Miami Area.
About the job
This position is primarily sales of video production jobs. More importantly we need someone hungry for work in this thriving industry. This position will require knowledge of video production & online video. Must be able to conduct video demonstrations...
Need a camera man(preferred that you have a camera if not then that is okay but must a experience in filming) with experience in post editing as well as shooting a short trailer for our upcoming production. Possible payment will be discussed in payment.
The production is a theatre stage production that will turn into a short film as well as web series. What we would need from any potential filming personnel would be to film a short trailer for now with an opportunity to film our on stage...
Hello, thanks for looking at our ad.
We need an experienced video shooter with his own high definition 3 chip camera for March 7th, 2015 (please check your calendar before applying).
You will be taping a live event with 2 other cameramen as a 3 camera shoot.
You will need the following:
1) 3 chip video camera with SDI out (please send your make and model)
2) Basic light kit
3) Fluid head tripod
Please send 3 references with your application.
• Writes content outlines for LNN episodes and external videos
• Writes scripts for LNN hosts and voice announcers
• Writes questions for interviews with Associates and other interview subjects
• Monitors Lennar news & events around the country for potential content
• Monitors major housing market news and trends for potential content
• Writes content for other needs outside of LNN: website, blog...
Graphics Artist/Video Editor
• Secondary editor of all LNN episodes and external videos
• Specializes in video motion graphics, animation and other special effects
• Ability to design and animate original logos
• Designs promotional images and graphics for LNN episode emails and the Portal
• Designs promotional materials for internal marketing of LNN to Lennar Associates
• Designs content for use on Lennar.com and...
A Production Manager is needed for a low-budget short film project. The film will be shot over two weekends towards the end of March in Broward with a small but experienced crew. This is a collaboration among experienced filmmakers working on an interesting drama that takes place in the 70s.
Film experience is desired but not mandatory, however, experience in the industry is necessary. If you have a solid base in commercial or TV production and would like to expand your film experience...
• Manages, organizes and supports daily operations of the LNN team
• Manages LNN team member schedules and makes travel arrangements for team members
• Acts as main point of contact between LNN and Associates, Divisions,
and other Lennar company entities
• Contacts Divisions, other Lennar company entities and outside parties
to discuss filming, locations and individuals’ participation
• Schedules filming days and locations
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
•Must be organized and detail oriented, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
•Must be able to communicate effectively with others and maintain favorable public relations.
•Must be familiar with set etiquette, proper safety rigging techniques.
•Must be familiar with tungsten and fluorescent lighting, as well as Kino Flo bulbs.
•Lightroom experience preferred.
•Must be familiar with a variety of still...