• Manages, organizes and supports daily operations of the LNN team
• Manages LNN team member schedules and makes travel arrangements for team members
• Acts as main point of contact between LNN and Associates, Divisions,
and other Lennar company entities
• Contacts Divisions, other Lennar company entities and outside parties
to discuss filming, locations and individuals’ participation
• Schedules filming days and...
• Secondary editor of all LNN episodes and external videos
• Specializes in video motion graphics, animation and other special effects
• Ability to design and animate original logos
• Designs promotional images and graphics for LNN episode emails and the Portal
• Designs promotional materials for internal marketing of LNN to Lennar Associates
• Designs content for use on Lennar.com and social media
• Travels with LNN team to photograph locations, communities, amenities, homes and Associates
• Photographs all individual interview subjects at time of filming
• Photographs any content specifically required for Lennar.com and social media posts
• Builds and maintains a well-organized photo library of all assets
• Potential secondary video camera operator for filming of LNN episodes & external videos
• Ability to...
• Writes content outlines for LNN episodes and external videos
• Writes scripts for LNN hosts and voice announcers
• Prepares questions for interviews with Associates and other interview subjects
• Monitors Lennar news & events around the country for potential content
• Monitors major housing market news and trends for potential content
• Writes content for other needs outside of LNN: website, blog posts, etc.
• Provides audio mixing, music mixing and sound effects for all LNN episodes and external videos
• Oversees final audio mix of all video productions
• Records any original audio needed: voiceovers, sound effects, etc.
• Locates the most appropriate and effective music tracks from our partner online music sources
for use in LNN episodes and external videos
• Researches and negotiates purchases of copyrighted songs and music...
• Manages all aspects of filming, including lighting and sound recording
• Acts as secondary video camera operator for filming of LNN episodes & external videos
• Provides location scouting for filmed interview setups and b-roll
• Organizes all data management during filming
• Pays special attention to safety of participants and crew on set, as well as protection
• Ensures quality of appearance of...
Looking for a videographer with some experience (limited ok) for an entry level position with potential to grow and learn new skills. Attitude, appearance and presentation are key for this position. This is a full-time position.
West Palm Beach
Glidecam/Steadicam/Camera Stabilizer with own DLSR kit wanted for live family event.
NOT a big Steadicam Operating System needed as NOT feature film footage.
DSLR Operator with own 5D or 7D and 1 lens required, we can support with a lens also.
A short day could be arranged, as long as good footage is acquired in a 4-5 hour period.
Please text or call 561-531-0192 to discuss ASAP.
North Miami, FL
Looking for internship candidates to learn & assist on projects for premiere post-production company in North Miami, Florida
Currently looking for 2 interns to Work 10-15 hours per week.
The position will be challenging in that you will learn to execute many different tasks. We need interns who are willing to jump in & help us on the post-production side as well as the administrative side of the office. Our interns learn how to help the entire office run smoothly. For example...
The SAG-AFTRA short-film "Quarters" is looking for a boom operator/sound recorder.
We are an extremely low-budget, quick shoot, and we're looking for an excellent sound guy to help us out. We are a small crew (writer/director, DP, 1st AD, make-up artist, script girl). The length of the shoot will be 4 to 5 days split-up over two weekends.
We have an amazing DP, but we all know sound can make or break a low-budget production. That's why we are hoping to find someone...
We seeking eager and talented Spanish speaking individuals interested in working on professional film and television productions in an international environment, namely at our studios in Cebu, Philippines.
The first 2-3 months will be spent in Cebu, Philippines, before returning to Miami Florida with the team to continue working there.
A monthly (USD) salary will cover the cost of living here in tropical Cebu.
- Experience in Television, production and translation (English...
SEEKING AN EXPERIENCE LOCATION SCOUT / MANAGER BASED IN MIAMI AND FL
FOR AN AUTO(CAR) PRINT AD TO BE SHOT IN EARLY NOV.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
1. LOCATION RESEARCH
- PULL SUITABLE LOCATION IMAGES FROM HIS/HER OWN DATABASE TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS
- PULL LOCATION IMAGES ONLINE TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS
2. LOCATION SCOUT
- CONDUCT LOCATION SCOUTS IN MIAMI AND FL
3. LOCATION MANAGEMENT
- HANDLE LOCATION RENTALS AND RELEASE FORMS
- HANDLE ALL...
APPLY ONLINE: https://academy-img.icims.com/jobs/1529/videographer/job
Job Title: Videographer
FLSA Status: Exempt
Position Summary: Shoot and edit news and promotional video content, along with providing live event video support
Responsible for video scheduling, shooting, editing, mixing, duplication and final production in concert with Producer
Performs production set-ups that include camera, lighting, audio...
Local (Fort Lauderdale based) nonprofit organization is looking for someone to assist in the production of a number of short films, videos and other media projects to draw attention to the invasive species problem in the Everglades. Experience is helpful but not required. Individuals need to be creative, dependable and enjoy airboat rides in the Everglades. Interested parties should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2learn is looking to make a 30 second commercial for 2learn.com. The script is already prepared thus 2learn is just looking for a director to film and edit the commercial. The maximum that 2learn would like to pay for this project is $500.00.
Fast-paced, fun and reputable North Miami Video Equipment Rental Firm seeks savvy experienced Video Equipment Rental Technician or Supervisor. He/She must have knowledge of the current equipment in use for various productions. Must have excellent memory for parts and model numbers! Looking for a Professional Video Camera Specialist!
The Video Rental Technician position requires a person with intimate knowledge of the latest most popular professional HD cameras and any and all gear including...
Neo Noir Films is looking for the following:
(Need many people to work)
* EDITOR: With cinematic experience, able to function post production to achieve hollywood look.
* SOUND GUY
* SCRIPT SUPERVISOR
This jobs will be for scenes, as well as a short film.
Everything will be filmed here in Miami, FL.
We pay Union Wages.
To start as soon as possible.
Please send us your resume with photos**
Neo Noir Films
The Cybis Creative Producer will lead a variety of projects including logo and brand identities, print collateral, promotional videos, commercials, corporate videos, and full show graphics packages for live events. Under his/her leadership, the Cybis Creative Producer will deliver superior-quality creative media to clients & Cybis show producers, serve as project manager to ensure timely and profitable outcomes, build and manage production teams, and inspire Team Cybis designers, writers...
Cinema With Cinema is looking for a talented and experienced producer for a feature film slated for production in 2015. The producer will assist with all phases of the process from development through distribution.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about producing, has produced at least one narrative feature film or three narrative short films, and possesses a deep appreciation for a variety of cinema -- foreign, silent, classic, independent, art house, experimental...
Staring Over or Making a Comeback? TALK TO MILANA is testing the waters with a pilot for web TV for people who are starting over and making a comeback. These conversations will determine the feasibility of this program. TALK TO MILANA every Food Truck Monday in Young's Circle from 5:30 - 7 pm in Hollywood, FL. Associate producer will shoot/edit/post on You Tube Milana's interviews of max. 15 minutes with people seeking a sounding board from an experienced listener & encourager as they start...