CT-N Control Room
CT-N, the Connecticut Network, is seeking an experienced, full-time Production Technician to work on productions originating from our broadcast control room in Hartford and on-site locations throughout Connecticut. A solid Control Room background and production experience is a must, with strong skills and knowledge of audio and video routers, switchers, character generators, video servers, cameras and audio mixers.
The ideal candidate can...
Assist in all phases of production by performing tasks that include, and are not limited to:
- Assist in research for script information, finding shoot locations and/or talent and special guests
- Assist in obtaining release forms for stock footage, stills, guests and locations
- Assist in lining up shoot locations and production details, as needed- Assist with daily organizational tasks as needed by Production Manager or Producer
- Prep the studio/truck...
Title: Production Assistant
Details: Full time staff Run of Show position with full benefits
- Work with guests who will appear on the show while they are in town for taping
- Involvement in all show day procedures, assisting production team in all stages of production
- Books guests to appear on the show
- Perform research on potential show topics or guests
- Minimum 6 months TV experience with a talk show, news or...
My name is Nick Palmer, I am a student filmmaker at the Sacred Heart University Film and Television Masters Program in Stamford, CT. I am starting production of a 10-minute short film from the 2nd to the 4th of January and I am in need of a reasonably experienced makeup artist. It is a non-profit thesis film and I would not be able to pay you (expenses only), but you will be fully credited for your services and I promise a very professional, comfortable and enjoyable experience. Must be skilled...
We are looking for a video journalist, camera operator, with his/her own equipment, who can shoot a presentation/conversation between two fund managers at a financial institution in Stamford, CT.
The material will need to be edited (very basic editing) and then sent to us.
The shoot won't take longer than 2 hrs.
The fee for this job, including shoot and edit, is 320 EUR.
Please contact us for more details about this job, should you be interested.
Will be responsible for using a boom and/or shotgun microphone for recording. Must provide audio equipment. Will be reimbursed for audio equipment use.
Will be provided food and travel expenses.
Shooting will be two days: January 10, 2015 and January 11, 2015.
Connecticut Public Broadcasting is looking for editors with extensive experience in broadcast television using AVID editing systems. Candidates also must have experience with multi-cam editing and long format documentary editing, along with a willingness to work in Hartford. Position is project/contract based. Please submit a resume and link to your reel for consideration. Absolutely no phone calls, please. Deadline January 2015. Connecticut Public Broadcasting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity...