• Manages, organizes and supports daily operations of the LNN team
• Manages LNN team member schedules and makes travel arrangements for team members
• Acts as main point of contact between LNN and Associates, Divisions,
and other Lennar company entities
• Contacts Divisions, other Lennar company entities and outside parties
to discuss filming, locations and individuals’ participation
• Schedules filming days and...
***PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF USA....YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Seeking experienced field and studio cinematographer, producer, and editor. Skill set must include online editing, After-Effects and use of Adobe Creative Cloud, Premier, Photoshop, illustrator with ability to 'turn-key' projects with diverse skill set in all things digital.
Must be able to be nimble and work with light crew of 1 or less....solo in some cases. Will travel regionally, as well as, work out...
• Secondary editor of all LNN episodes and external videos
• Specializes in video motion graphics, animation and other special effects
• Ability to design and animate original logos
• Designs promotional images and graphics for LNN episode emails and the Portal
• Designs promotional materials for internal marketing of LNN to Lennar Associates
• Designs content for use on Lennar.com and social media
• Travels with LNN team to photograph locations, communities, amenities, homes and Associates
• Photographs all individual interview subjects at time of filming
• Photographs any content specifically required for Lennar.com and social media posts
• Builds and maintains a well-organized photo library of all assets
• Potential secondary video camera operator for filming of LNN episodes & external videos
• Ability to...
• Writes content outlines for LNN episodes and external videos
• Writes scripts for LNN hosts and voice announcers
• Prepares questions for interviews with Associates and other interview subjects
• Monitors Lennar news & events around the country for potential content
• Monitors major housing market news and trends for potential content
• Writes content for other needs outside of LNN: website, blog posts, etc.
• Provides audio mixing, music mixing and sound effects for all LNN episodes and external videos
• Oversees final audio mix of all video productions
• Records any original audio needed: voiceovers, sound effects, etc.
• Locates the most appropriate and effective music tracks from our partner online music sources
for use in LNN episodes and external videos
• Researches and negotiates purchases of copyrighted songs and music...
• Manages all aspects of filming, including lighting and sound recording
• Acts as secondary video camera operator for filming of LNN episodes & external videos
• Provides location scouting for filmed interview setups and b-roll
• Organizes all data management during filming
• Pays special attention to safety of participants and crew on set, as well as protection
• Ensures quality of appearance of...
Looking for a videographer with some experience (limited ok) for an entry level position with potential to grow and learn new skills. Attitude, appearance and presentation are key for this position. This is a full-time position.
West Palm Beach
Glidecam/Steadicam/Camera Stabilizer with own DLSR kit wanted for live family event.
NOT a big Steadicam Operating System needed as NOT feature film footage.
DSLR Operator with own 5D or 7D and 1 lens required, we can support with a lens also.
A short day could be arranged, as long as good footage is acquired in a 4-5 hour period.
Please text or call 561-531-0192 to discuss ASAP.
Camera Rental Technician
ARRI Rental – ATLANTA
The Camera Rental Tech is responsible for pulling and preparing the customers rental package.
•Work closely with the camera rental supervisor, coordinating the equipment for customer orders. The inventory will be pulled and prepped per the camera preliminary and made ready for customer check out.
•Work closely with the customers, finalizing the inventory and solving any of their needs.
North Miami, FL
Looking for internship candidates to learn & assist on projects for premiere post-production company in North Miami, Florida
Currently looking for 2 interns to Work 10-15 hours per week.
The position will be challenging in that you will learn to execute many different tasks. We need interns who are willing to jump in & help us on the post-production side as well as the administrative side of the office. Our interns learn how to help the entire office run smoothly. For example...
Based in Chantilly, VA, The Teaching Company produces The Great Courses, an intellectually robust series of educational video and audio courses designed to meet the powerful and rapidly growing consumer demand for personal development and lifelong learning.
The pioneer of the concept of engaging, direct-to-consumer university-level courses, The Teaching Company continues to grow its catalog of over 500 courses led by the world’s top professors and experts in a broad array of subjects...
The SAG-AFTRA short-film "Quarters" is looking for a boom operator/sound recorder.
We are an extremely low-budget, quick shoot, and we're looking for an excellent sound guy to help us out. We are a small crew (writer/director, DP, 1st AD, make-up artist, script girl). The length of the shoot will be 4 to 5 days split-up over two weekends.
We have an amazing DP, but we all know sound can make or break a low-budget production. That's why we are hoping to find someone...
Video Production company looking for Shooter or FCP editor in Georgia. Work for right person thru March 2015 and beyond. $50 per day plus Profit sharing. You must help sell and market the company and services onsite!!
Videographer Job Description:
Travelling SPORTS Videographer (Pensacola and Biloxi, Mississippi)
Sports Videographer, This is for HI-Action Motion Sports. Do you cover sports? DO you have experience in SPORTS?
DO YOU HAVE A SPORTS REEL?
We are a LIVE event...
Digital & Analog Camera Technician - ARRI CSC
The Digital & Analog Camera Tech, is responsible for servicing and maintaining our digital and analog rental equipment. This person will work directly with the General Manager maintaining the inventory, fine tuning the equipment during the customers prep and answering workflow questions.
This position involves servicing of professional digital & analog motion picture cameras, lenses and accessories, such as...
We seeking eager and talented Spanish speaking individuals interested in working on professional film and television productions in an international environment, namely at our studios in Cebu, Philippines.
The first 2-3 months will be spent in Cebu, Philippines, before returning to Miami Florida with the team to continue working there.
A monthly (USD) salary will cover the cost of living here in tropical Cebu.
- Experience in Television, production and translation (English...
I am looking for a cartoon animator to help create a cartoon for youtube. I am planning to start a youtube channel and build a website dedicated to the cartoon. This is a non pay job, but any money made from the cartoon will be divided evenly. As of now, I have 2 voice actors and one other writer working with me on the cartoon. We have 7 episodes written as of now. This will be a great opportunity for an animator to get their work out there for the world to see. I am not experienced in the world...
Atlanta - Buckhead
Technicolor is seeking a detail-oriented and highly motivated Office/Production Coordinator (OPC) to plan and organize Technicolor’s post-production facility work in Atlanta, GA. Our future OPC will be a highly organized with an excellent ability to problem solve and to plan. The ideal candidate will have a strong professional background in production and or post-production workflow (not an entry level position).
This is an administrative focused role requiring a strong skill set with...
Looking for 20 shots of super-fans, capturing fans with their gear, facepaint, smokers/grills, cooking rigs, trucks, vans, and rides. We’re looking to make this a tribute to fanimals of all sports. These are staged environmental portraits (not news/photojournalism shoots) a la Annie Leibovitz.
Please respond with portfolio & day rate.
We are seeking candidates for the position of Master Control Operator to be located in our Sterling, Virginia broadcast facility.
Discovery Communications is the world’s #1 pay-TV programmer reaching 2.7 billion cumulative subscribers in more than 220 countries and territories, and the Global Technology & Operations team, of which the Master Control Operator is a member, provides the technological infrastructure and operations to ensure that audiences can...